Signal Boost: Employment Survey for People With Mobility Impairments
If you have a mobility impairment and limitation, you may be eligible to participate in a new research project. This research aims to understand how people with mobility impairments and limitations accomplish job tasks, how their environment affects their worksite participation, and what, if any, help they need to complete employment activities.
Eligibility requires that you:
- Have a mobility impairment and limitation (difficulty moving legs and/or arms)
- Be employed for at least 2 years at your current job
- Work at least 20 hours per week regularly at your current job
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have access to a computer
- Can read at or above the 6th grade level
- Can enter responses into a web-based survey or direct another individual to enter your responses into a web-based survey
If eligibility is established, you will receive a code to log on to the survey site and complete the study. Qualified participants will be asked to complete the survey a second time in 4-6 weeks. All information will be kept confidential and no connection between you and your survey answers will be made. Participants will be reimbursed for their time and effort. The web-based assessment will take approximately one hour to complete.
Link to the survey is here, as always, FWD/Forward does not have any additional information about this survey, and you are encouraged to contact the organisers if you have questions or concerns.